KANCHIPURAM DISTRICT CHAMPION -MAHISH S.A(UNDER -10 OPEN)
AHMED NAFEES WON THE 2ND PLACE IN UNDER -10 CATEGORY
KANCHIPURAM DISTRICT CHAMPION UNDER - 12 CATEGORY (GIRLS SECTION)
SOWMIYA WON 2ND PRIZE @ OPEN CATEGORY
KALAI SEZHIYAN WON THE 2ND PRIZE @ UNDER 8 CATEGORY
HARINI WON THE 2ND PRIZE @ UNDER 6 CATEGORY
ANU PRIYA WON THE GOLDEN GIRL AWARD(1ST PRIZE)
MARIYA AXILIYA WON GOLDEN GIRL AWARD(2ND PRIZE)
GOUTHAM KRISHNA WON THE TITLE IN OPEN CATEGORY (1ST PRIZE)
SURYAA WON THE TITLE IN UNDER -8 CATEGORY
KAVIYA VARSHINI WON THE TITLE IN UNDER - 6 CATEGORY
What we do in school,
• Chess as a part of syllabus by adding chess into the curriculum – Daily class at school timing.
• After school activity – Weekly 2 class after school hours.
• Demo Classes / Chess Workshop on schools.
• Chess awareness program.
• We organize chess tournament in schools.
Educational benefits of chess
• Chess teaches children to think analytically, logically and on more than one level.
• Chess helps promote intellectual growth and has been shown to improve academic performance.
• Chess is a powerful tool for developing thinking and memory in children.
• It also helps them build up their decision-making tools. It educates them to be responsible for their decision and the consequences of those decisions.
• Chess enhances cognitive abilities, rational thinking, patience, and reasoning.
• Chess uncovers both a child’s and adult’s hidden abilities and talents.
Think To Win Chess Academy started in 2018 with the vision of creating more FIDE Rated Players (Professional chess players) in our Nation & Strengthen the student’s academic skills(Education skills) , Creativity skills, memory skills Through our “Well Prepared Professional Courses” (Level I, Level II, Level III).